Need a quick meal that is sure to be eaten up by the whole family try this quick and easy Sloppy Joe Recipe.
Rogues Sloppy Joes
- 1 lb Ground Beef
- 1/4 to 1/2 large Onion chopped
- 4 cloves Garlic minced
- 1/2 Bell Pepper chopped
Mix all these ingredients into a bowl and blend well
- 1 can Tomato Paste
- 1/4 cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/4 cup Water
- 2 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 1/2 tsp Oregano
- 2 tsp Chili Powder
- 1/2 tsp Death Pepper Mix
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Ground Mustard
- 1 tsp Yellow Mustard
- 2 Tbsp Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Rogues Spicy Ketchup
- Brown ground beef if lots of fat drain off most and keep a little for frying onions, garlic and bell pepper
- Fry onions, bell pepper and garlic in beef fat until onions are golden.
- Add back beef and fry for a few more minutes
- Add the blended wet and dry ingredients and simmer for about 15min until liquid is reduced.
- Serve on buns with a side of fry's
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!